I am a voracious reader, along with my sister. We love all manner of books, and share them back and forth. As young kids we would read in bed with a flashlight. Summer reading lists from school were done in the first week. We couldn’t get enough.
I’ve read some great books in my day. In compiling this top ten list, I’m sure I’ve forgotten some of the best, but my brain just can’t remember them all! So my current top ten is sitting on my bookshelf or in my Nook/Kindle. Here it is:
1. Jean Auel’s Earth Children series (Clan of the Cave Bear et.al.)
2. Stephanie Meyer’s Twilight series
3. P.C. Cast House of Night series
4. Clive Cussler’s Dirk Pitt series
5. Nora Roberts as J.D. Robb Death series
6. John Grogan’s Marley and Me
7. Garth Stein’s Racing in the Rain
8. Bruce Cameron’s A Dog’s Purpose
9. Suzanne Collins’ Hunger Games series
10. Sara Gruen’s Water for Elephants
And so many, many more! In different phases of my life, I had different favorites. These are a list of my current favorites. I would love to hear about YOUR favorites! I’m always looking for a good book!