Ah, I have so many questions. I’m hoping SOMEONE can provide me with some answers! lol So let’s get started:
- Patrick Kane. He’s all the news right now, due to a “chain of custody” snafu. Or is it? Some say yes, some say no. Which leads to MORE questions. It is no longer a question of did he or didn’t he. It is now a question of whether or not the rape kit was compromised in some way. Which muddles things up. Is that intentional? But it was the accuser’s attorney that called a press conference. Why? I just don’t get it. Will this affect the Blackhawk’s play? Will they win the coveted cup again?
2. Dancing With the Stars. Is it just me, or are these dances wayyyyyy shorter than in previous seasons? Is this way they have TWO dances in Week 2? I have to say, I think I prefer longer dances. You just get into the dance, and they butcher the song ending to cut it short, and the dance is over! So many dances have ended with silence cause it is so short. I don’t like it. Don’t like it at all. Geez. And could someone please tape Paula Deen’s butter mouth shut? Please? Sheesh. She’s starting to make me root for Gary Busey during the eliminations!
3. 2Cellos. At first I didn’t think they were coming back to Chicago. I really didn’t pay attention to their tour schedule after that. Or the Chicago Theatre alerts that I got for Presale codes. I found out on the last day of Presale that they WERE coming, next April. So I quickly went on the website to get tickets. I was disappointed at my seats and was kicking myself for not getting tickets sooner, but glad I was still able to get them during Presale. The next day, when the tickets went on sale to the general public, I went online to check again. Imagine my surprise when I discovered there were MUCH BETTER tickets available! So I kept checking every day. Finally, a week later, all the good tickets are gone. I was sorely tempted to buy another set of tickets, but I just couldn’t pull the trigger, because I kept thinking maybe something better would come up. Oh well. But don’t you think it SUCKS that my Presale wasn’t worth anything good? But I went on StubHub, and it seems that people buy up huge blocks of tickets and then sell them for a profit. Not fair. Not fair at all.
4. G.I. Joe Glinewiecz.. Our community police office shot dead about a month ago. We STILL do not have any answers. The police just keep talking in riddles. Many speculations and rumors abound. Nothing has been settled. I feel sorry for his poor family. Why all this delay? What is going on?
5. And finally……is Jon Snow really dead?
P.S. Thanks to the person who read like 60 posts this past weekend. Whoever you are!